Andrew is an associate with Schaerr | Jaffe LLP. Previously, he served as a law clerk to Judge Stephen Alexander Vaden of the U.S. Court of International Trade and will serve as a law clerk on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in fall 2024.
Andrew graduated magna cum laude from George Mason University's Antonin Scalia Law School, where he served as an Articles Editor on the George Mason Law Review. As a law student, he was part of the Supreme Court Clinic, where he worked on an amicus brief at the cert petition and merits stages. Andrew also interned at Boyden Gray & Associates (now Boyden Gray PLLC), Stein Mitchell Beato & Missner, and Reed Smith, while attending Scalia Law.
- George Mason University (J.D.)
- Catholic University of America (M.A. Philosophy)
- Thomas More College of Liberal Arts (B.A.)
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (future term)
- Bar Pending NY Bar
*Not admitted to the D.C. Bar. Practicing under the supervision of D.C. Bar members pursuant to Rule 49(c)(8).